SAP Project Manager: :
We are seeking SAP Project Manager to be a key player in business transformational projects. The Project Manager will be responsible for utilizing project management methodology to drive successful implementation of an ERP solution which includes many supporting applications. The focus for the Project Manager will be work plan management, issues and task tracking, status reporting, preparing steering committee level/stage gate presentations, assisting in budget and resource management and coordinating integration activities across the organization. The overall objective is to deliver on time, within budget and with quality. This position will work from a client office located at East Chicago Indiana office.
Person working on this job will be required to perform:
• Key responsibilities include financial/budget management, stakeholder management, resource management, risk management, portfolio management, and quality management.
• Broad support of the Project PMO from an IT perspective.
• Ensure compliance to client SAP Project Methodology for all projects, including producing steering committee deliverables, facilitating artifact/deliverable/milestone sign-off, adhering to project change control processes and satisfying internal audit compliance requirements.
• Evaluation and Analysis of a project to identify the overall health and identify areas that require remediation, escalation or additional management focus.
• Bachelor degree in CIS or related discipline or equivalent is needed. Master degree in CIS is preferable
• Experience in project management
• Experience as SAP project manager having managed full life-cycle projects
• Knowledge in SAP ERP: PP, SD, MM, VC modules
• Experience with Order Management, Order to Cash, Manufacturing.
• Understanding of project management principal, concept and methodologies
• Experience of Manufacturing industry is preferable
Competitive salary commensurate with experience, and standard corporate benefits.